Monday, June 17, 2013

Reply from Melanie Morse

Melanie Morse
9:30 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Hi Beverly,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my email. I hope that you do feel honored for receiving a Notable nomination. I will be trying to meet with the board by the end of June so they may review the nominations. I am hoping to receive all nominee information by Monday, June 24th so I can put everything together. Please let me know if this is a possible deadline for you.

I truly look forward to hearing more about your contributions to the arts.

I hope you are enjoying your time in Milwaukee. Must be a bit different than Connecticut living.

Best,
Melanie Morse

From: Bev Richey [mailto:bevrichey@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 1:42 PM
To: Melanie Morse

Subject: Re: Attn: From Mimsie Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment