Tuesday, June 18, 2013

From Margaret Mudge

MARGARET MUDGE
Jun 17 (1 day ago)
to me
I called but think you still don't get phone messages so opted for email. I was going to call today to see about this date info - so great you got it. If you still wanted "help" - happy to do it (if not that is o.k. too) and while it seems  a week isn't a lot - it is surely quite doable. I will be back from Chicago tomorrow late afternoon - if there is anything you want me to look at and/or    whatever else ... send it off as soon as you can - I would suggest that rather than getting bogged down - send what you do have and then add to that - meaning have something ready to go and then if that gets done - can always add more. I'm not bringing my computer to Chicago -will check back in asap tomorrow. xox me

--- On Mon, 6/17/13, Bev Richey <bevrichey@gmail.com> wrote:fr

No comments:

Post a Comment