Thursday, June 13, 2013

Attn: From Mimsie Coleman - bevrichey@gmail.com - Gmail

Attn: From Mimsie Coleman - bevrichey@gmail.com - Gmail

to Melanie, bcc: MARGARET
Dear Melanie,  

Thanks so much for your upbeat and lovely communication. Hamden is indeed a special place for me as I grew up there, went through the public school system and later lived there as a young adult. 

Considering all the years I was there I find the Notable nomination is a particular honor.  Please let me know what your deadlines are so I can take some time to thoughtfully gather both some materials and thoughts for you. 


Again it was lovely to hear from you and I send my warmest greetings to you all from my current spot, the city of Milwaukee on the shores of Lake Michigan.... 

PS... A special greeting to Mimsie Coleman a wonderful collaborator....and friend.

Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment